Deep Tissue & Relaxation Massage
- Relief for stress & anxiety
- Enhances recovery of tired & injured muscles
- Eases cramp
- Improves circulation
- Improves mobility
- Releases toxins
- Relieves headaches migraines
- Able to lie prone - with a specially designed cushion to accommodate your belly
- Relieves sore, tired joints & muscles
- High temperature, fever or inflammation
- Open wounds
- Blood clots or DVT
- Infectious skin disorders
For other chronic conditions or diseases, seek medical clearance before receiving treatment.
Kate Harper, Clinic Owner & therapist
|1.5 hrsMassage|| $140|
|2 hrs Massage||$165|
1 hrs Massage + Dry Needle Therapy
|1 hr Pregnancy Massage||$ 90|
|1.5 hrs Pregnancy Massage||$140|
|1.5 hrs Hot Stone Massage||$160|
Inversion Table Treatment
(free with a 1 hr massage treatment )
|Body Maintenance - 1 hr sauna, 1 hr massage||$110|
|Blokes Time Out - 1/2 hr sauna, 1.5 hr deep tissue massage||$165|
Traditional Hot Stone massage
A hot stone massage involves the placement of stones on the major pressure and chakra points in the body, as well as applying the heated stones with oil onto the skin. Use of aromatic oils encourages deep relaxation even further.
The secret to a thermotherapy, as with hot stones, is the use of the heat to alleviate pain and encourage healing and a deeper state of relaxation.
The stones used come from Basalt or volcanic rocks and are chosen for their special mineral composition and ability to retain heat.
It’s recommended to hydrate well prior to and after your hot stone treatment as well as ensure time for relaxation afterwards.
- increases metabolic activity
- improves oxygen supply locally
- supports elimination of toxins from the body
- stimulates vascular dilation
- reduced pain and muscle spasms
- improves flexibility
- relaxing effect of body and mind
|1.5 hrs Hot Stones Massage||$160|
- Pregnancy (raises body temperature)
- Heart conditions
- Depressed immune system, including clients with Lupus, Epstein Barr, Mononucleosis,
- HIV / AIDS, or Cancer.
- Nerve damage (neurasthenia)
- Contagious skin conditions or burns, open wounds
- Blood clots or DVT
- Kidney disease
- Varicose veins (local)
- Acute inflammation (within 24 hours) Blood pressure (unless controlled by medication)
Please discuss any medical conditions before your session and for other chronic conditions seek medical clearance beforehand.
Manual Lymphatic Massage
- Enhances fluid circulation, cell regeneration & reabsorption
- Helps in reducing symptoms of chronic fatigue & fibromyalgia
- Reduces puffy eyes, blocked ears, nose & throat complains
- Reduces headaches due to fluid build up
- Detoxifies the body
- Reduces lymph oedema (swelling)
- Stimulates the immune system
- Can relieve chronic pain, sprains & strains
- Offers deep relaxation that can aid insomnia, depression & stress
- Assists in the alleviation of adiposis & cellulite tissue
- Relief from nymerous chronic & sub-acute inflammations such as sinusitis, bronchitis, hay fever & rhinitis
|1/2 hour||$ 55|
|1 hour||$ 80|
|Venoflex compression stockings available - custom fitted to fit perfectly|
Anna Poff, MLM therapist
- Acute inflammation as a result of bacteria, virus or poisons.
- Malignant tumours
- Thrombosis (blood clots) - they can dislodge and become free floating
- Major heart complications
- Kidney problems
- Thyroid problems
- Removed spleen
With all contraindications and precautions, seek medical advise before treatment.
Read more about MLM
For more information about MLM: www.handsonclinic.co.nz
Reiki is a natural and organic alternative therapy used in self-improvement and healing.
During a session, the Reiki practitioner places their hands either on or above the body to flow energy to the person.
People report sensations of tingling, warmth, goose bumps, like a light breeze during a session.
Many people have reported healing of numerous and diverse conditions and often miraculous results.
- reduces stress and provides relaxation
- increases feelings of peace, security and improved well-being
- helps reduce anxiety or pain
- improves sleep patterns
- increases and stabilizes energy levels and moods
- compliments any medical or therapeutic treatment
- relieves side effects and promotes quicker recovery and recuperation
- addresses the whole person and not just symptoms
- there are no known contra-indications
|1/2 hr Reiki||$55|
|1 hr Reiki||$90|
|1 hour||$ 30|
|1 hour (2 people)||$ 40|
|Towels and hairdryer available|
Naturopathy & Beauty - Fliss Austin
Fliss specialised in many areas of naturopathy. With a tailor made health and wellness plan Fliss can help guide you towards a healthier life by teaching you how to make healthier dietary and lifestyle choices.
Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Chronic back and neck pain
- Menstrual problems
- Temporomandibular joint
- Fibromyalgia and other connective tissue disorders
- Stress and tension
Fliss Austin, Naturopath
|Comprehensive initial consultation (90 mins)||$150.00|
|Revisit (30 mins)||$ 50.00|
|Initial hormonal consultation (90 mins)||$175.00|
|Pre-conception fertility care (both parents) (120 mins)||$250.00|
Food Sensitivity/ Allergy testing ($50 per 30 mins)
|Initiation Facial: Skin Consultation & Deep cleansing, exfoliation, hydration, massage of face, neck & shoulders, finish with herbal tea. (90 mins)||$115.00|
|Classic Facial (120 mins)||$105.00|
|Mini Facial Experience (50 mins)||$85.00|