What is lymphatic massage
Lymphatic massage ( LM) is a gentle technique to help increase lymph flow.
Immune function is increased, harmful substances are removed from the tissues and neutralised in the lymph nodes.
Lymph nodes are stimulated by a gentle wave like motion with the hand, which can activate the fluid flow, that encourages the natural drainage of the lymph fluid. The fluid carries waste products away from the tissues and back towards the heart.
The process is non-invasive and has a powerful effect on the body.
- Enhances fluid circulation, cell regeneration & reabsorption
- Helps in reducing symptoms of chronic fatigue & fibromyalgia
- Reduces puffy eyes, blocked ears, nose & throat complains
- Reduces headaches due to fluid build up
- Detoxifies the body
- Reduces lymph oedema (swelling)
- Stimulates the immune system
- Can relieve chronic pain, sprains & strains
- Offers deep relaxation that can aid insomnia, depression & stress
- Assists in the alleviation of adiposis & cellulite tissue
-Relief from nymerous chronic & sub-acute inflammations such as sinusitis, bronchitis, hay fever & rhinitis
Acute inflammation as a result of bacteria, virus or poisons.
Thrombosis (blood clots) - they can dislodge and become free floating
Major heart complications
With all contraindications and precautions, seek medical advise before treatment.
Travel & Compression Stocking fittings
Are you travelling soon?
Do you suffer from varicose veins?
Medi compression garments are a great addition in the prevention of tired, aching and swollen legs which can come from pregnancy, travelling or from long hours standing on your feet. They are also fantastic in relieving symptoms of varicose veins and the prevention of Deep Vein thrombosis (DVT)
Venoflex & Mediven elegance compression stockings available - custom fitted to fit perfectly